Custom Batting Pads
Experience a one of a kind service being offered by TeamA2 : Custom Batting Pads
Get custom made batting pads in your team/club colours & logos.
For for a quote kindly email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or WhatsApp our Sales Team.
NOTE : The MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) for custom pads is 15 UNITS in 1 DESIGN. The time of manufacturing may vary as per orders and shall be communicated by our sales team.
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
CRICKET BAT WARRANTY
A2 Cricket will happily honour any valid warranty claims, provided a claim is submitted within 6-month of receipt of items. Customers will be required to pre-pay the return shipping. Upon return receipt of items for a warranty claim, you can expect A2 Cricket to process your warranty claim within 7 days. Once the warranty claim is confirmed a replacement item sent to you (if stock is available)
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- A cricket bat is not going to look new forever & cracks will appear with use.
- Bats are made of a natural timber & have an incredibly hard task of hitting a solid Cricket Ball repeatedly.
- Cracks can occur during the Knocking-In process & do not necessarily resemble a fault/defect
- Cracking may be an indication of insufficient Knocking-In, improper preparation/use, soft willow, bad quality cricket ball, etc.
- A small amount of cracking is normal & has no impact on the performance of the bat.
- The lifespan of a bat depends on the amount of use & care taken.
- Added protection such as Extratec & Toe Protection is highly recommended for enhanced longevity*
- Some bats may require more/less preparation than initially advised. Knocking-In time is a general guide & does not mean that once you have completed the hours that your bat is ready. Eg if your Knocking-In has not been performed up to standards you could spend 30+ hours on your bat & it may still not be ready.
- The price of a bat does not reflect the potential longevity of the willow. In fact, the more expensive bats are made of softer willow & though they will usually outperform cheaper bats, they may not last as long.
.* A2 Cricket usually provides services in.
A2 Cricket Product Return Policy
WARRANTY RETURN A2 Cricket will always endeavor to process warranty returns within a reasonable time frame. You can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major fault. This is when the item has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it or is significantly different from the sample or description or doesn't do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can't easily be fixed If the problem is a minor fault, we will repair the item within a reasonable time.
BAT WARRANTY PROCESS:
A2 Cricket needs to see your bat to arrange the correct course of action following a warranty claim. Each claim will depend on the circumstances & is taken on a case to case basis. A course of action may include a repair, replacement, refund or having the service performed again. A2 Cricket will deal with any return of a bat purchased either from our official resellers, factory outlets or website. All cricket bats sold by A2 Cricket have a 6-month warranty against damage deemed to be manufacturing fault & no fault of the consumer.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Yorker damage to the toe of the bat.
- Damage that occurs due to lack of Knocking/Playing In, machine Knocking-In or inaccurate play.
- Damage resulting by bats being machine prepared outside of A2 workshop.
- Damage that occurs due to poor preparation/maintenance (e.g. lack of toe guard, over/under oiling, etc).
- Damage due to moisture (wet weather) or heat (do not leave in car boot/direct sunlight etc).
- Damage from non-leather or composite balls (including bowling machine balls)
- Improper use (including hitting things others than cricket balls - e.g. stumps)
Cricket Bat Warranty may be voided if the above guidelines are not adhered to. Bats with broken handles, cracks & other minor occurrences within the warranty guidelines will be sent back to the manufacturer for repair. When making a warranty claim, proof of purchase needs to be supplied to A2 Cricket by the customer (receipt/bank statement).